Our experienced consulting team offers a full-spectrum, constantly growing portfolio of environmental engineering, technical, and scientific services to government and private entities. Because we understand the value of your dollar, we strive to negotiate responsible scopes of work that add value.
We work with you to ensure project outcomes address your needs. We listen to you and leverage our expertise to understand and provide feedback as we develop your solution.
Our leadership team has decades of experience in environmental sciences. We are flexible and responsive to your changing environment and needs. Our organizational capabilities enable us to manage any size project, scaling from one staff to 150-plus member team, with the same efficiency and attention that ensures high-quality outcomes.
We are involved with environmental and groundwater investigations, underground storage tank (UST) removal, groundwater monitoring, and remediation projects. In additional, we have conducted asbestos-containing building materials (ACBM) and lead-based paint (LBP) surveys and performed demolition of existing structures on site.
We provide Environmental Consulting and Remediation services under the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA), Resources Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), Underground Storage Tank (UST) and Military Munitions Response Program (MMRP) remediation services, studies, and reporting.
Our Environmental Services
- Remedial site investigation, planning, and implementation
- Remedial monitoring
- Munitions response program site inspections
- Site restoration
- Document preparation in support of regulatory requirements (CERCLA and RCRA)
- Health and safety documentation preparation
- Environmental remediation and corrective action cost estimating using RACERTM
- Greenhouse gas emissions inventory development and reporting
- Underground and aboveground storage tanks (UST /AST) site characterization, monitoring, and compliance reporting
- Multi-media (i.e., groundwater, soil, soil-gas, sediment) sampling, analysis and reporting
- Data management
- Drilling and groundwater monitoring well installation
- Active and passive soil gas probe installation
- Waste management including identification, removal, and disposal
- Hazardous waste management
- Asbestos-containing material (ACM) removal
- Coordination with regulatory agencies